Event & Project Coordinator
Help fast-growing companies with their international ambition
We believe innovative entrepreneurs and their scale-ups make a positive impact on the world. At DutchBasecamp, we enable and accelerate this impact by helping entrepreneurs to succeed internationally.
We have already helped more than 600 founders and their scale-ups accelerate their international growth while saving valuable time, money and energy. But more importantly, we go for quality over quantity. That’s why the 8.5 average rating for our programmes is the number we’re most proud of. We are looking for you, if you want to help us increase our impact.
What does the Event & Project Coordinator do?
- Take care of the smoothest of all operations for every project or programme you are involved in. Here are examples of projects you will be contributing to:
- Globalisers: 12-week internationalisation readiness programmes, focused on the international expansion of a group of 6-8 scale-ups (e.g Health tech, SaaS, Agri-Food).
- Go-to-Market Programmes: focused on successful market expansion of scale-ups with innovative solutions to a specific industry in a foreign market.
- Masterclasses or crash courses (online and offline) on internationalisation strategies
- Execute the above-mentioned, including a wide range activities:
- Overall programme management: run the project and programme from start to finish, together with a programme lead. Planning, involve experts, communicate with participants, update and involve team members, evaluate and implement learnings.
- Scout and select participants: validate the need within the target group, create a lead list, reach out to potential participants, and do intakes.
- Create slide decks and prepare some of the content for the sessions.
- Event management & coordination of workshops: be in charge of the hospitality (production, room setup, catering etc.).
- Communicate with lots and lots of people (e.g. entrepreneurs, experts, and partners) to keep everyone informed and aligned.
And above all: have fun!
What makes you the perfect addition?
- You want to learn why some scale-ups are successful and others fail, maybe even to start your own someday…
- You get energy from interacting with entrepreneurs and many different stakeholders
- You are proactive, take initiative and like responsibility;
- You get things done (and are not afraid to tell people what you need to get things done)
- You have experience with organising events and/or project management
- You are a reliable team player
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree and 0-3 years of work experience
- You have excellent language skills in English and are based (and eligible to work) in the Netherlands
What we offer you:
- A daily allowance of 3 (or 5) really bad wordplay jokes
- The possibility to work remotely besides working at our office at TNW West in Amsterdam
- Cold hard cash (salary range: expect a full time yearly gross salary of €28000-€34000 excluding pension)
- A weekly study hour for whatever you feel like learning and a unique opportunity to look behind the scenes at startups, successful international companies, and top entrepreneurs.
- 25 vacation days (fulltime)
- A pension scheme
- A growing, super passionate and motivated team
- A yearly 3-day workation (believe us: fun!)
- A budget for your wellbeing (e.g. gym, CrossFit, Headspace subscriptions)
- Equipment for you to work with (MacBook, large screen etc.)
- Reimbursement of your travel costs
- Room for new initiatives and ideas. Apart from coordinating, you also have the opportunity to scope and develop your own strategic projects.
What else you need to know:
Starting Date: Yesterday, but we can talk about that
Application Deadline: November 25th, 2022
Hours per week: 32-40 hours
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions about the vacancy or about us, you can always use the email address above or our contact form.