International Expansion Intern
Help fast-growing companies with their international ambition
At DutchBasecamp we help founders of fast-growing startups and scale-ups with their international expansion. We do this on the basis of demand-driven programmes, coaching and by actively increasing and deploying our international network of the best experts and successful entrepreneurs.
We need your help to keep growing and help even more founders. You will join a fun and growing team and will be able to initiate and execute your own ideas. And who knows, you may just land a permanent position at our organisation!
What does the International Expansion Intern do?
Your range of tasks is very broad. Amongst other things, you will:
- Speak to many, many entrepreneurs about their business and international ambitions and adventures.
- Work in a super international, dynamic and fast environment.
- Play a (pro)active role in (online) communicating with players in the Dutch and global tech ecosystem.
- Have an active role in organising, guiding and executing our programmes. You are an organisation talent and make sure everything runs smoothly. We believe you learn best by doing, so let’s do it!
- Contribute to the optimisation of DutchBasecamp tools, resources, programmes and processes. In other words: how can we work better?
- Get acquainted with all aspects of internationalisation, the pitfalls and keys to success. Don’t worry, you don’t have to figure this out yourself. The DutchBasecamp tools and methods will help you very well with this.
What makes you the perfect addition?
You get very excited about tech startups and their international growth. You like to contribute, are an organisational talent and your colleagues can rely on you. Like us, you hate the word go-getter, but you are one. You have a positive attitude, you get energy from a wide range of tasks with a lot of responsibility and independence and you are a great team-player. In other words, you get shit done.
With your skills, ambition, can-do attitude and passion for tech startups and international entrepreneurship, you can make an immediate impact and leave your mark on the success of DutchBasecamp and thus the ambitious entrepreneurs for whom we do it all.
And who knows… In our growing organisation we are almost always looking for good new colleagues.
Oh, and you are fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch is a plus.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to get started with your own development. What do you want to get good at? What do you find interesting? What do you get energy from? We are happy to help.
- A weekly study hour for whatever you feel like learning
- A great place to learn: a unique opportunity to look behind the scenes at scaling companies, successful international companies, and top entrepreneurs.
- Room for new initiatives and to drive these from idea to successful execution yourself
- Spend a monthly internship fee of €325 however you want.
- And much more…
What else you need to know:
Starting date: Flexible
Duration of the internship: Minimum 5 months
Location: DutchBasecamp HQ at TNW West, Kon. Wilhelminaplein 1, Amsterdam
Career opportunities: YES, you would not be the first to develop from an intern to a working student and eventually to an indispensable full-time team member.
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions about the vacancy or about us, you can always use the email address above or our contact form.