International Programme Lead
Help fast-growing companies with their international ambition
We believe innovative entrepreneurs and their scale-ups make a positive impact on the world. At DutchBasecamp, we enable and accelerate this impact by helping entrepreneurs to succeed internationally.
We have already helped more than 600 founders and their scale-ups accelerate their international growth while saving valuable time, money and energy. But more importantly, we go for quality over quantity. That’s why the 8.5 average rating for our programmes is the number we’re most proud of. We are looking for you, if you want to help us increase our impact.
Check out the aftermovie of our alumni event here to get an impression of what others say about us and our Globaliser programme.
What does the International Programme Lead do?
- You are in charge of all operations that need to be done for “your” programmes. In order to make the programme a big success, you will get support from a project coordinator. You will work together in programmes such as:
- Globalisers: 12-week internationalisation readiness programmes, focused on the international expansion of 8 scale-ups (e.g Health tech, SaaS, Agri-Food).
- Go-to-Market Programmes: focused on successful market expansion of scale-ups with innovative solutions to a specific industry in a country.
- Masterclasses or crash courses (online and offline) on internationalisation strategies
- Execute the above-mentioned, including a wide range activities:
- Overall programme management: run the project and programme from start to finish. Planning, stakeholder management, involve experts, communicate with participants, update and involve team members, evaluate and implement learnings.
- Scout and select participants: validate the need within the target group, create a lead list, reach out to potential participants, and do intakes.
- Prepare and tailor the content for the (online) sessions and workshops to the needs of the participants.
- Travel to international tech events to scout scale-ups (e.g. to SaaStock in Dublin or Slush in Helsinki) and/or travel along with a group of entrepreneurs and execute the programme you devised (e.g. to CES Las Vegas or on a trip to London).
- Facilitate the sessions of your programmes in which you also involve founders, experts, and colleagues.
- Communicate with lots and lots of people (e.g. entrepreneurs, experts, and partners) to keep everyone informed and aligned.
- Besides your programmes, you will share your ideas and like to contribute to the growth of DutchBasecamp together with the rest of the team!
And above all: have fun!
What makes you the perfect addition?
- You are proactive, take initiative and are responsible
- You can identify opportunities and use your pragmatic approach to seize them
- You get energy from interacting with entrepreneurs and many different stakeholders
- You have a strong affinity with entrepreneurship & scale-ups
- You get things done (and are not afraid to tell people what you need to get things done)
- You have experience with and enjoy managing multiple projects and tasks in a high-paced environment
- You have facilitator / speaker experience, and you have the ambition to develop these skills
- You are a reliable team player
- You have at least a bachelor’s degree and 5 years of relevant work experience
- You have excellent English language skills and are based (and eligible to work) in the Netherlands
What we offer you:
- A daily allowance of 3 (or 5) really bad wordplay jokes
- The possibility to work remotely besides working at our office at TNW West in Amsterdam
- Cold hard cash (salary range: expect a full time yearly gross salary of €43000-€55000 excluding pension)
- A weekly study hour for whatever you feel like learning and a unique opportunity to look behind the scenes at startups, successful international companies, and top entrepreneurs.
- 25 vacation days (fulltime)
- A pension scheme
- A growing, super passionate and motivated team
- A yearly 3-day workation (believe us: fun!)
- A budget for your wellbeing (e.g. gym, CrossFit, Headspace subscriptions)
- Equipment for you to work with (MacBook, large screen etc.)
- Reimbursement of your travel costs
- Room for new initiatives and ideas
What else you need to know:
Starting Date: Yesterday, but we can talk about that
Application Deadline: November 25th, 2022
Hours per week: 32-40 hours
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions about the vacancy or about us, you can always use the email address above or our contact form.