Marketing & Communications Intern
Help fast-growing companies with their international ambition
At DutchBasecamp we help founders of fast-growing startups and scale-ups with their international expansion. We do this on the basis of demand-driven programmes, coaching and by actively increasing and deploying our international network of the best experts and successful entrepreneurs.
We need your help to grow our brand further. You will join a fun and growing team and will be able to initiate and execute your own marketing ideas. And who knows, you may just land a permanent position at our organisation!
What does the Marketing & Communications Intern do?
As a marketing intern, you will be working closely with the whole team and gain practical experience. Not a day will be the same and we give you the freedom to initiate and execute your own ideas for our innovative organisation.
- Create and execute campaigns over multiple platforms: write LinkedIn updates, do interviews within our network, blogs, a monthly newsletter and maybe even set up a new media channel? Whatever you feel is necessary to spread the word about what DutchBasecamp is up to.
- Create and execute a marketing strategy: work on the positioning of DutchBasecamp in the Netherlands and in Europe.
- Create the type of content you want: images, videos, blogs, you name it!
- Report on your KPIs and wow the whole team by your efforts.
What makes you the perfect addition?
You get very excited about tech startups and their international growth. You like to contribute, are overflowing with good ideas, creative and your colleagues can rely on you. Like us, you hate the word go-getter, but you are one. You have a positive attitude, you get energy from a wide range of tasks with a lot of responsibility and independence and you are a great team-player. In other words, you get shit done.
With your skills, ambition, can-do attitude and passion for tech startups and international entrepreneurship, you can make an immediate impact and leave your mark on the success of DutchBasecamp and thus the ambitious entrepreneurs for whom we do it all.
And who knows… In our growing organisation we are almost always looking for good new colleagues.
Oh, and you are fluent in English. Fluent in Dutch is a plus, but not compulsory.
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to get started with your own development. What do you want to get good at? What do you find interesting? What do you get energy from? We are happy to help.
- A weekly study hour for whatever you feel like learning and a unique opportunity to look behind the scenes at startups, successful international companies, and top entrepreneurs.
- Room for new initiatives and to drive these from idea to successful execution yourself
- Receive a monthly internship compensation of €325 and spend it however you want.
- A dynamic and impactful position at a fast-growing organisation, where you will be able to develop your skills.
What else you need to know:
Starting Date: February 2023
Duration of the internship: Minimum 5 months
Location: DutchBasecamp HQ at TNW West, Kon. Wilhelminaplein 1, Amsterdam
Career Opportunities: YES, you would not be the first to develop from an intern to a working student and eventually to an indispensable full-time team member.
Ready to apply?
If you have any questions about the vacancy or about us, you can always use the email address above or our contact form.